COVID-19 Update – 03/17/20
March 17, 2020
The following are the latest developments, processes and actions we are taking to keep our residents and staff as safe as possible during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- In compliance with the CDC and Public Health recommendations, all large group activities have been immediately cancelled. We are working diligently to provide smaller activities, abiding by the social distancing and participation guidelines. We are also increasing the number of individual activities provided to residents in their rooms.
- In further compliance with CDC recommendations, all communal dining will cease until we are directed otherwise by authorities. Meals will be delivered to each resident’s room in Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- We will also be instituting more frequent rounding as residents may be in their rooms for longer periods of time.
- We have established a new email page for your use: email@example.com . Please use this email to send photos, letters, and messages to your loved one. Be sure to list your loved one’s “NAME” in the subject line, so that we can deliver as quickly as possible.
- We know our current visiting restrictions are difficult for our residents and families, but a necessary step at this time. Remember that we are following daily changes implemented by the CDC.
- Please follow our Facebook page for ways to interact with them utilizing Facebook live activities and video messages. Should you have any questions about this application or be interested in updates or facetiming, please email Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will connect you with the appropriate person.
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding. The health and safety of our residents and staff is our primary objective.
Parsons House Senior Management